Hi there, we are bonsai.tech, a young crew of witty and capable people who aren’t afraid to embrace clients’ game-changing mindsets and hand over new AI-based solutions. 😃
BonsAI d.o.o. was founded in 2017 as part of the Span group. Our mission is to let AI learn from people, augmenting their abilities in everyday work. We believe in creating a world without boring jobs, and you?
As a data engineer, you will work in a small and agile team using various tools and the newest technology. You will participate in multiple projects, help design and implement databases and work with management to prioritize business needs.
- Design, implement and operate stable and scalable solutions to flow data from diverse data sources into the database and into end-user facing applications
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Design automated processes for in-depth analysis databases
- Drive critical technical principles like security, reusability, efficiency, and scalability
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Technical skills and experience required
- Experience with SQL and database technologies
- Working experience with ETL pipeline
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Experience building data products incrementally and integrating and managing datasets from multiple sources
- Experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Experience with Azure technologies (Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data lake, Azure Databricks)
- Knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with the DBT framework
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, build processes, testing, and operations
The tools you will use
- Azure technologies (Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake)
- SQL (DBT framework)
What’s in it for you?
- Professional development
- Health-life balance
- More than just office work
By working on versatile projects and using your dedicated educational budget, you will upgrade your experience and knowledge. However, we won’t let you forget about your health. You have a chance of co-financed Multisport membership and flexible working hours to listen to your body rhythm. Some good power-ups are waiting for you in the office, and if you prefer work-from-home, we are sure you will make yourself cozy. 😊
We are looking forward to meeting you soon, so click on the Apply button below!