Who we are
Hi there, we are bonsai.tech, a young crew of witty and skilled people who aren’t afraid to embrace clients’ game-changing mindsets and hand over new AI-based solutions. 😃
BonsAI d.o.o. was founded in 2017 as part of the Span group. Our mission is to let AI learn from people, augmenting their abilities in everyday work. We believe in creating a world without boring jobs, and you?
As a Business Analyst, you will work on automation projects (including chatbots, RPA, analytics, machine learning and custom development projects), defining and structuring customer requirements and scope.
You will be a part of an independent Project Management Team and will be assigned to individual projects.
- Collecting, analyzing, and structuring client needs and requirements
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting data to identify new business opportunities and increase the company’s profitability
- Ensuring that data is managed, usable, accessible, and protected
- Defining project scope and timeline
- Attending and running discovery workshops, business analysis meetings
- Completing ad-hoc analysis requests and tracking trends/anomalies across our business
- Communicating with the client directly
- Creating functional and technical specifications and other project documentation
- Helping design solutions by giving constructive feedback from the customer’s point of view
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to understand the business needs and requirements
- Ability to run and participate in meetings and client-facing activities
- Some familiarity with technical concepts such as APIs, Client-server, BI, SQL and Cloud technologies
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Organizational skills, thoroughness
- Fluency in in both written and spoken English and Croatian (the job requires a lot of face to face with clients)
- Possibility to work on-site (Croatia/Slovenia)
- Experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience using PM/BA tools
- Experience working in IT industry
- Experience in IT sales or in a technical sales role (making proposals, attending sales meetings)
- Technical background
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity to work on innovative AI projects with friendly and dedicated individuals
- A chance to experiment with new technologies
- No legacy
- Educational budget
- Healthy work-life balance
- 3rd pillar pension fund
- A culture that recognizes and rewards quality work and continuous improvement
- Company events and celebrations, as well as team buildings
- Generous vacation and paid leave policy
- Co-financed Multisport membership
- Transport allowance
By working on versatile projects and with the help of your team, you will upgrade both your skillset and knowledge in no time. And if you prefer an occasional WFH situation, it’s not a problem! However, we’ll probably miss having you here.
You can find out more about our benefits and what it's like working here on our careers page.
When you’re ready, click the Apply button below. We are looking forward to meeting you! 😊