Hi there, we are bonsai.tech, a young crew of witty and skilled people who aren’t afraid to embrace clients’ game-changing mindsets and hand over new AI-based solutions. 😃
Founded in 2017 as part of the Span group, it has been our mission to let AI learn from people, augmenting their abilities in everyday work. We believe in creating a world without boring jobs, and you?
As a Data Analyst
, you will work in a small and agile team using various tools and the newest technology. You will participate in a variety of analytical projects and help plan, execute and upgrade data analyses
- Performing data analytics strategies to assess the quality of the data and extract meaningful insights
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to help business make data-driven decisions
- Preparing reports and dashboards that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Technical skills and experience required
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar degree
- 2+ years of work experience as Data Analyst
- Experience with SQL/databases
- Knowledge of visual design and BI tools (preferably Power BI)
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to work effectively with remote teammates and users
- Experience with Power Query and DAX
- Experience with Azure Synapse and T-SQL
- Familiarity with other Azure technologies (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data lake, Azure Databricks)
- Familiarity with DBT framework
The tools you will use
- Azure technologies (Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks)
- SQL (DBT framework)
- Power BI
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely
- Transport allowance
- Minimum of 25 vacation days
- 3rd pillar pension fund
- Medical check-up every two years
- Co-financed Multisport membership
- Educational budget
- A culture that recognizes quality work and rewards accordingly
- No legacy projects
- Monthly 1:1 meetings with your Team Lead
- Bonus for successful recommendations for our open vacancies
- Company events and celebrations, as well as team buildings
- Freedom to experiment with new technologies
By working on versatile and innovative AI projects and with the help of your team, you will upgrade both your skillset and knowledge in no time. And if you have ideas for implementing new solutions or just want to try something new, it’s not a problem – we’re open to expand our horizons and our tech stack.
You can find out more about our benefits and what it's like working here on our careers page, where you can also meet our ADA team, learn about the technology we use, and see how your day would look like.
When you’re ready, click the Apply button below – even if you don’t check every single box. We are looking forward to meeting you! 😊
You want more info?
Feel free to contact our HR Generalist Petra.